ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phase 2 valver wheel fitment on 172

307 hdi (powered by derv)
Hi, I'm after some trackd day wheels for my Mk2 172. Would phase 2 valver alloys fit. They are 15"s aren't they?

Shaw

not sure mate, I've seen a few 172's with them on - the last one I saw was a blue 172 on here with orange painted phase 2 wheels.

It is mark cup who has the orange wheels. I just did a search and found his photo. I will give him a shout.

Shaw

Just been looking into this a bit more. I understand wheel offset is the way they are positioned on hub (i think) Would running the valver wheels but wear on the hub or other parts?

Shaw

mk1 phase 3
would have thought it was fine mate, 172 wheels go straight on a valver with no problems.

id like to see a 172 with phase2 valver wheels on?

This is mark's, i'm sure he won't mind.

Attachments

• 100_3754..jpg
    100_3754..jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 46

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
If you are only using them on track I doubt it would affect any other parts excessivly. What are the offsets of the valver wheels and the 172 wheels?

If your using them for track wheels you want to have the same offset as stock alloys offset makes a big difference to the handling.