ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone unlocking

Audi RS4
Lost my phone while wrecked on saturday night:eek: so I reported it lost yesterday,rang police got lost property number etc..I'm getting sent a new one but....

Today I get a phone call from the nightclub saying they've found my phone,now it's been barred so could I get it unlocked and use it/sell it?:evil:

chris-b said:
Lost my phone while wrecked on saturday night:eek: so I reported it lost yesterday,rang police got lost property number etc..I'm getting sent a new one but....

Today I get a phone call from the nightclub saying they've found my phone,now it's been barred so could I get it unlocked and use it/sell it?:evil:

yes you can.. but its illegal and the police have come down hard on offenders... huge fines and a criminal record for sure.

You can sell it on ebay as a barred phone as it will still be able to be used abroad.

The IMEI number is.... the only way to un-block a phone is to change the imei number. very risky business.... not worth the risk IMO!

Audi RS4
cheers mate,been looking on ebay at barred phones,some going for decent prices too,think that is what I'll do.