ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone upgrade..

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I got a iPhone 3G on contract back in april and i have decided i want an iPhone 4, as the 3G is just to slow lol. Now would i be able to go into the shop and ask to change to an iPhone 4 without changing the contract im on now etc, or would i have to pay X amount to upgrade and keep the same contract etc.

Im not sure if that makes sense, i have a huge headache and cant think straight :dapprove:

Mark

172 Cup
If you only started your contract in April then you won't be eligible for an upgrade for a very long time yet.

You can either end your contract by paying off the remaining monthly line rental or buy a sim free iPhone 4. Both will be very expensive options.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
If you only started your contract in April then you won't be eligible for an upgrade for a very long time yet.

You can either end your contract by paying off the remaining monthly line rental or buy a sim free iPhone 4. Both will be very expensive options.

Thats what i was thinking... Looks like im stuck with this then...I will end up selling it because i cant stand it >.<

Thanks.

Easiest option, sell the 3G, and with those funds buy a 4 sim free.

Might cost you £200 cash, but the cheapest way.