ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo meet/Drive out

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
After having such a good day at the last photo meet/drive out I fancy doing it again.
No date as yet as I want to see who is interested. Drive would be round the Durham
dales and was thinking of doing it one evening as the roads are less busy than at a w
eekend for those who like to drive in a brisk way!
I will have good route with the same standard or roads as lastime.
What do you guys think and who is interested?

Graeme

Ged

PD130 Peach
Id be game again. Hopefully next time will be dry and a bit more grip to play with. And yeah. Heartside in the evening is awesome. Just before it gets dark is about perfect driving

Last edited:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
We had a much better drive between stanhope and brough, was really good fun and some nice photo opportunities

I'd be up for another outing, would be good on an evening. It would also be much better if everyone is briefed this time round on where the next stopping point is so we don't all split up!

Ged

PD130 Peach
I'd be up for another outing, would be good on an evening. It would also be much better if everyone is briefed this time round on where the next stopping point is so we don't all split up!

yeah, plans always work better when everyone goes the same way haha

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things

Sorry about that mate me and my mate in the cup were on our way home on the 66 then saw leeroy and co pulled over so we had a chat and found out they were going back brough way. As this was leeroy's thing I didnt want to interfere too much.

If people want me to plan this one I'm happy to, thats up to the OP

Titanium 182
Hey was just a passenger I went where the driver went lol

There is a big meet at Bolton Abby at the end of the month, we should all got there

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Could maybe do it first weekend of may, a bit of a pre-fcs get together, for all those making the journey and get to know everyone a bit better, always found it helps on the evening/show that you know a few people instead of being a billy no mates......what's peoples thoughts?

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Dont think I can get that weekend off work as I think I am doing a track day on the friday:D

Ged

PD130 Peach
Could maybe do it first weekend of may, a bit of a pre-fcs get together, for all those making the journey and get to know everyone a bit better, always found it helps on the evening/show that you know a few people instead of being a billy no mates......what's peoples thoughts?

sounds good, me wayne and ryan all going to FCS.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I'll be driving something slow, boring that will handle like a pure barge, not much fun and not photo worthy lol

2004 Clio 182 cup
where we all deciding to meet up for this.im up for a bit of a run to get some nice pics of the motor

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
Could meet at kfc in Bishop Auckland DL14 9AE nice big car park and off from there 13.00 start?

Twingo 1??

ClioSport Club Member
  Twingo 133 Cup,
CANCELED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST.

I am about all afternoon if anyone still wants to go out my number is 07734214069