ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo request- anyone who has put new wheels on a 197/r27

Its come to the time where I have fucked up my alloys enough that I can justify a new set. I really like the standard anthracite rims but I am open to suggestion.

I drive the r27 fairly hard so Im not looking to spend thousands - Main priorities are for the wheels to look good- as I say if I really like the standard wheels so im not going to change them just for the sake of it- unless anyone can convince me otherwise. Im happy to stay with 17s cos I love the way the car handles and I dont want to jeapordise that with bigger rims.

What I really want is a photo of the wheels you have changed to, what make and size they are, and roughly how much you paid.

Heres my car which they will go on....

DSC00104.gif

DSC00144.gif

DSC00118.gif

DSC00158.gif

How have you managed this? i hope not through Curbing? my alloys are still pristine since (2001)

yep- kurbing mainly- I have to park in some dodgy places where I dont get much of a chance to be carefull on kerbs. Have to mount quite a few everyday. Worst damage was done when I tried to mount the central reservation on the motorway to try and let an ambulance thorugh in heavy traffic..... wasnt too succesfull.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
would probably be a good idea to refurb your set maybe? freshen them up and sort out the damage? would be cheaper than buying new.