ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photo shop alloy colour needed please...? :(

renault clio 1.2 16v
Just a spear of the moment thing in the morning haha...

could any one change these wheels to a diff colour....

on front one....like a strong orange (e.g focus St orange)

and rear a nice lime green (maybe rs focus green.. )

would be much appreciated bcos feeling dangerous and wanna see how it looks :)

much appreciated

nik :)

Pictures082.jpg

renault clio 1.2 16v
what a legend pal i was thinking of having like thatopposite wheels then passrnger mirror green then 16v in orange, then drivers side mirror in orange then 16 in green then opposit in badges on front and back :D

thanks pal very very much appreciated!

nik

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
All of them 'chops above just highlight how good silver looks. Keep them as they are :)

renault clio 1.2 16v
cheers pal i wanna be abnormal and go balls deep...and try something new....i like the thought of yellow and ornage on them picks...but the orange would be focus st orange.....hmmmmmmm :D thanks people

renault clio 1.2 16v
could i be a pain...and if any one could do the same but for clio 182 alloys :D?
ino im sorry haha but just thoughts flowing threw my mind

2401.jpg

please? :D

much appreciated

nik

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
hi nik, because the 182 wheels are so chunky they look terrible in bright colours (search a little and you'll find them in white and yellow somewhere).

There was however a recent 'black on black' thread that looked really good.

renault clio 1.2 16v
hi nik, because the 182 wheels are so chunky they look terrible in bright colours (search a little and you'll find them in white and yellow somewhere).

There was however a recent 'black on black' thread that looked really good.

Ahh i was thinking the same mate..... might go stealth just wanted to be abnormal and be dangerous ha, thanks for advie pal think ill stick with 182 alloys :p

nik