ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo shop request.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Nearly ready to order a set of gold Speedline 2118's for the Cup, cannot be 100% though, would someone be kind enough to PS me a mock up?

032_zpsd9334856.jpg

009_zpsdf0d609e.jpg

Thanks very much!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Needs some eibachs for the 15s Danny boi! But... both anthracite and Gold look great.

I'm more an anthracite fan.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
I've not decided yet scotty! Having a bit of a mare with Demon tweeks! (Probably more of a patience issue on my side tbf)!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
For the love of god no!!

Your car is too high for 15's, gold wheels look s**t, stop being a prick, gold wheels look s**t and your car is too high.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
It'll be lowered as well you baldy ginger f**k! ;)

Also FYI, 45% of the reason for the gold is specifically just to annoy you

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols! I love 2118s but they suit the 182 better. Needs lows Danny boi! Aren't Speedline direct better to deal with?

I'm sure some forum had a discount code for them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Eibach's won't be low enough to pull of 15 inch wheels mate. In fact it will look ridiculous.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Sorry meant to put 'the only clio colour'. But, we already know you are 'different' ;) So your car can reflect your 'specialness'. Lol. X

It will look better on Eibachs and with spacers though! :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not going all that way in the back of a fcuking 3 door golf! Suck my ginger nuts!

Clio 182
Not a fan of the gold wheels, especially the colour combo. Looks like you're trying hard to be a Scooby.

Your car at the end of the day who gives a dam what anyone else thinks ;)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I spy with my little eye a heap of s**t.
There's a Type 45 in the background.

Like the gold wheels on a blue clio thread the other day, I like it. Do it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
These photoshops are all well and good, as long as 2118's come in 18 inch. With 215 30 18 tyres.