ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop 182

clio sport 182
lol its the only pic i took of my car before i left to live here in germany,my babu is stuck at the reunault garage at the moment,i cant wait to get it across here,got so many ideas for it

clio sport 182
lol i dnt no how photoshop works but ok guys,just wana c wat it luks like lowerd wiv yellow callipers,cheers guys

SchwepTek™
Done!

DSC00135scopy.gif

My cup packs are f**king great! ;)

clio sport 182
wiked,thats the dogs danglies mate,nice one,how low would that drop be in real life,thats exactly how i want my car sitting

SchwepTek™
My cars that height and its about 50-60mm on coilovers.

You may get away with 40mm apex springs though.

TBF Germany is where FKs and such like come from so you should get them cheap! ;)

SchwepTek™
FK Konigsports if you dont have cup packs.

Although I have them as they were converted using a welder etc.

Otherwise you wanna look at Gaz, KW or Bilstein as they are all cheaper than H&Rs (which seem to be top rated on here)

SchwepTek™
I'd go for FK Konigsportas like me then if you are on a budget. I'm very pleased with them and still keeps good ride comfort!