ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop guide

Clio 172
Would someone be able to give a short guide or two on how to do the common photoshop jobs that people ask for on here ie colourcoding, new wheels, lowering?

I have PS but clueless on how to use it. Manual just gets confusing.:S

Renault Clio v6 MK2
For changing the colour make a rough selection with the pen tool (set to path mode then make selection) or the pollygon lassoo tool, then to fine tune your selection get a soft brush and press "q" to go into quick mask mode, and t hen zoom in and make it a nice job.

Once you have selected the aera you want, zoom back out, duplicate the layer (so as to not mod the old one) and then go to "adjustments > colorbalance" and change the colour there.

It ur putting carbon firbre on the body work, set the blend mode to overlay, make a good pattern, and use the liquify tool to get itso it curves with the car.

vanishing point in CS2 is worth looking into for putting wheels on to get the right pespective.

just google search whatever it is that you wanna do and then do all the tutoirlals. Keep doing the tutorials !

muz

big fat japanese bus
i bought a 4 disk guide from America Its awseome and is basically a video of a guy doing everything possible with ps and is very helpful.

Got it from Teach America i think, google for Photoshop tutorials