ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop please!!!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Right i wanna av a look at wheel colour or different wheels on me mk1. Iv got photoshop but havent got the foggiest how to use it an it drives me mental lol. Anyone fancy doin me a favour an changing the wheels that are on now to white for me, had a cheap offer to ahve them powdercoated an seriously considerin it. Cheers all

If anyones good enough on ps to colour code aswel would u mind doing that cause iv tried a number of times and it goes wrong everytime lol

13042008263.jpg

Oh an anychance anyone can put the megane coupe ph2 alloys on it an do them in white as i really like them an mite get a set. Cheers

I had a quick go for you.

Wheels, colour coded, smoked indicators, tinted front windows, colour coded door handle.

cliochriss.gif

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Cheers fella, likin the door handles on that second go. an i think the colour coding on both really makes a big difference, role on payday in 2 weeks!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
lmao dya know what, thats growing on me ^^

Doesnt look too bad imo. Wish i knew how to use photoshop. id be on ti all the time coming up with mad ideas

Mk1 Maxim Sport
^^ Cheers bud, givin me loads of ideas! I realy like them alloys but not sure if they would look right but id definately av em in white if anything

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Cheers robbo, aye not sure bout them megane alloys, mite just stick with what iv got an work with them. Cheers for all the pics folks very much appreciated

Orange wheels aren't for me. Meg wheels hmm, not bad. A set of turbines in anthracite with a polished lip will work, or a set of willy alloys, but in silver.

Mk1 Maxim Sport
just bin me local bodyshop an quoted £130 on the colour coding, that sound about right?? Looks crackin on these ps pics so really want it done now.