ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop, please..

artic blue 182 cup
Hi all. Was just wondering whether someone could photoshop me an artic 182 cup, with the standard alloys in gloss black with renault badge in centre still silver. And if possible with it lowered. Sorry would have uploaded a pic of my car but havnt got any yet as its so dark when i start work and get home from work. and also my computer is a bit f***ed and wont let me upload pics anywhere. Life story, sorry. Cheers, ben

here

suppy nothing... recieve nothing, you tried searching? might find someone whos done it already, then it could just be lowered, gives you a more accurate idea

clio ph2
here

suppy nothing... recieve nothing, you tried searching? might find someone whos done it already, then it could just be lowered, gives you a more accurate idea

amateur at least make sure u can spell before trying to take the piss out a someone lmao :rasp: