ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request - help please

Could someone do me a favour?

My wheels are in need of a refurb and I'm unsure whether to stick with the standard silver, or use this opportunity or try something a bit darker.

Could someone photoshop the colour of the alloys on my car pic below:

1/ slightly darker silver, gunmetal colour (think of Civic Type Rs)
2/ dark grey to match the wing mirrors and rubbing strip
3/ darker again?

Not sure what pic would be easiest for someone to work with.

2007-08-13Detailingpic1.gif

2007-12-17pic14.gif

2007-12-17pic1.gif

Cheers
Ally

***Apologies if not posted in the right place - I couldn't really find a more suitable place to post this request***

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
same silver as at the mo otherwise imo it will look kack

few of the cupra sheds on pheads in 160 pd guise have black alloys - looks utter papness

You're right: I'd not seen a pic of a dark Ibiza with dark wheels and it does look gash. I've seen pics of silver and yellow ones with grey/dark wheels and they suit it, but dark/dark combo ain't for me either.

Just found a picture of a black Cupra with black wheels and it doesn't suit it at all IMO. Oh well, no need for that photoshop then lol.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/284631.htm

Did it anyway! :evil:
Cheers, I actually quite like the gun metal. Tempting me now though… :eek:

gun metal looks gd, but not worth the hastle for such a subtle difference
I wouldn’t pay for a colour change just for the sake of it, but I’m needing a refurb of the wheels anyway hence why I’m looking into this. They’re badly scuffed by the last owner (used it to negotiate a lower price at the time) and I’ve just never got around to getting then done.

pisch.

been up for sale since september. I wonder why?!
Aye, my only concern about changing wheel colour would be the need for a possible refurb again before selling to put them back to standard…

Standard silver:
2007-12-17pic1.gif

Or,

gunmetal
2007-12-17pic1-gm.jpg

Hmmm, might still stay with silver tbh. Gunmetal is nice though - quite similar to the colour my alloys are at the moment with all the dirt and road grime :eek:

Opinions?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Colours rarely turn out how you want them too Ally..>Recoat only do one Gunmetal and it's the same colour as stoddies.

Nah, Stoddie's are far too dark for my car:

2008-01-06pic1.gif

I'm definately just sticking with silver when I get them done.

F**k it, wheels are booked in for Tuesday next week and I still don't know what colour I'm asking for lol. Silver (but brighter than the standard look), grey, or black.

Father-in-law had his done in grey at the same place (this is the only shade of grey they have):
Ollyswheels.gif

But in the correct wheel design would hopefully look like this:
IbizaCupragreywithgreywheels.gif

Or black would be something like this (ignoring the fact its a Leon and it's black not grey...):
Leonblackwithblackwheelspic2.gif

Any advice because I'm totally undecided!
Ally

Got some more photoshops done for me as follows:

Bright silver:
BrightSilver.jpg

Matte Anthracite:
MatteAnthracite.jpg

Metallic Anthracite:
MetallicAnthracite.jpg

Matt dark grey:
MatteDarkGrey.jpg

Metallic dark grey:
MetallicDarkGrey.jpg

Metallic black:
MetallicBlack.jpg

White:
White.jpg

Red lol:
Red.jpg

Silver - 3
Grey - 2
Black - 0

I'm voting for bright silver too.

...unless I change my f**king mind again before Tuesday morning lol.