ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request - Lowering

A silver Honda

LOL@Day

Joker!

os1sos effort looks bad ass, DO IT.

[Edited by Remedi on 7/18/2005 9:54:34 PM]

Chocolate Bar™

have to say it really does look good. i was seriously tempted by turinis as well, but think i might just get it on coilovers now ive seen that :D

os1so - sending you a cyber pint for that lol

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 18 July 2005
have to say it really does look good. i was seriously tempted by turinis as well, but think i might just get it on coilovers now ive seen that :Dos1so - sending you a cyber pint for that lol

those cyber pints test sh*t a bit to dry, but thanks:p

Chocolate Bar™

Quote: Originally posted by patty on 19 July 2005

do the coilovers and keep the black scheme! looks mint!
definetely going too. just need to find some money for coilovers now :cry:

Chocolate Bar™

have you seen the amount of humps in stoke lol, seriously though does look awesome :)

172 M69 eater

i have i used to go to keele uni!! i was ok with mine lowered when i had my full kit on and that was almost a cigarette packet off the floor!!!

the only place that gave me hassle was the potteries shoppin centre car park :mad:

Chocolate Bar™

nah wish they were lol! theyre wolfrace octanes in black. Prob will get it slammed tbh, it looks so good its worth doing and taking extra care when parking and driving over humps

172 M69 eater

they look mint... they 17s or 15s??

jus means u sow down over humps, not a bad thing, i think i actually look after my car better now! lol

Chocolate Bar™

yeah would defo talk to fred bout getting em fitted! Just gotta save up enough pennies to buy em first

Chocolate Bar™

just thought id bump this up :oops:

how low would it be if i lowered it to 60mm? just thinking it might be a nice compromise. i know r30bcs looks really low and thats 60mm iirc?

172 M69 eater

60mm would look ok, the arch would prob be close to the first p/s

get coilovers!!! the drives better too!! get some 60mm in the short term!

patty

Chocolate Bar™

thats what i was thinking of getting some 60mm spax springs (as seymours clio is selling some, and i already have koni dampers) because i think i want to get the rest of the car finished before spending a load more money on suspension. (as i only had it lowered last month :oops:)

[Edited by Middo on 20 July 2005 at 10:41pm]

Chocolate Bar™

i just got them from my local motor alloy wheel dealer. however rochford tyres sell them, and i know there are always a set flying around on ebay.