ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request. Ph1 172.

Ph1 172.
Looking to start adding my own touch to my clio after purchasing it 5 weeks ago,

I was hoping to get a set of Team Dynamics pro race 1.2 and then have an orange theme across the car as it is apparently the complementary colour to blue. Could somebody please replace my wheels with Pro race 1.2's and then add an orange band around the outside of the rim?

If it's also possible to change the badges and bullets to orange as well it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if it's not too much bother i'd be intereseted to see how the bumper would look without the bar across the middle of the grill just below the number plate?

It might look rubbish, but at least this way there is no damage done.

Thanks a lot to whoever helps me out.

Matt,

driveway2.jpg

Driverway1.jpg

driveway3.jpg

prorace1.jpg

Ph1 172.
If it makes it easier here is a picture of them on a car at a smiliar angle..

Pic001.jpg

Pic002.jpg

Any help would be really appreciated.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That looks mint, or maybe just plain black wheels with the front calipers bright orange? Another option at least Matt!

Ph1 172.
here's a quick one

driveway2.gif

Thanks b1lly, that looks awesome and exactly what i was hoping for. It's given me a much better idea of what i want to go for with this car. :clap:

Do you reckon the plastic strip down the side of the car would look better colour coded to blue or would it look better black like the wheels?

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Hmm either leave it how it is or colour code it along with the door handles imo.

130i Road, 172 Track
I would go:
- colour-coded side stripes & handles
- black wheels
- orange calipers + badges

Ph1 172.
I know it's cheeky, but could somebody photoshop it with black wheels and colour coded door handles and strips with orange calipers? Interested to see how that would weigh up against the first idea. Cheers guys!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Thanks b1lly, that looks awesome and exactly what i was hoping for. It's given me a much better idea of what i want to go for with this car. :clap:

no probs

I know it's cheeky, but could somebody photoshop it with black wheels and colour coded door handles and strips with orange calipers? Interested to see how that would weigh up against the first idea. Cheers guys!

didnt know if you wanted the badge and bullet in orange so done 1 with 1 without

driveway21.gif

driveway22.gif

Ph1 172.
Cheers once again b1lly, you're a champion! Now i can't decide, I still really like the orange rim version, but the orange calipers are a lot less 'in your face'.

Mk 1 RT
I would stick with the Black wheels and orange calipers mate.. thats just my suggestion.
looks awsome both ways.

Evo 6, E92 320d
Silver wheels and ph2 rear/door strips like my old one
S6300292.jpg

However the black wheels and orange brakes do look nice, no to the orange badge though.