ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request please. :)

Looking at various sets of wheels at the moment and i am completely undecided on what ones. I have narrowed it down to 5 that i really like.

Would someone be able to do a quick photoshop for me to see what they would look like fitted just so i can get a rough idea would be much appreciated! (opinions and other wheel suggestions are welcome)

Japan Racing JR9 (bbs reps)

temporary_zpse9femala.jpg

Japan Racing JR10 (XXr 531 Reps)
temporary.jpg_zpsfj19ulww.png

temporary_zpsmfbsovth.jpg

Japan Racing JR11 (XXR 527 Reps)
temporary_zpsqrqwxycs.jpg

temporary_zpsc6qxgrrt.jpg

Japan Racing JR 12 (Rota Grid V Reps)
temporary_zpsyahjtzxp.jpg

Japan Racing JR 15 (Rotiform TMB Reps)
temporary_zpsnzmvxx4g.jpg

temporary_zpsiz6jtwu2.jpg

tried to get the best pics as possible and have to be in white.

temporary_zpsnp6lnpyh.jpg

temporary_zpse8mf8ha7.jpg

temporary_zpspz8gdpec.jpg

What ever pic is easier to use, I have others if needed.

clio
Looking at various sets of wheels at the moment and i am completely undecided on what ones. I have narrowed it down to 5 that i really like.

Would someone be able to do a quick photoshop for me to see what they would look like fitted just so i can get a rough idea would be much appreciated! (opinions and other wheel suggestions are welcome)

Japan Racing JR9 (bbs reps)

temporary_zpse9femala.jpg

Japan Racing JR10 (XXr 531 Reps)
temporary.jpg_zpsfj19ulww.png

temporary_zpsmfbsovth.jpg

Japan Racing JR11 (XXR 527 Reps)
temporary_zpsqrqwxycs.jpg

temporary_zpsc6qxgrrt.jpg

Japan Racing JR 12 (Rota Grid V Reps)
temporary_zpsyahjtzxp.jpg

Japan Racing JR 15 (Rotiform TMB Reps)
temporary_zpsnzmvxx4g.jpg

temporary_zpsiz6jtwu2.jpg

tried to get the best pics as possible and have to be in white.

temporary_zpsnp6lnpyh.jpg

temporary_zpse8mf8ha7.jpg

temporary_zpspz8gdpec.jpg

What ever pic is easier to use, I have others if needed.

a1.png

a2.png

a3.png

a4.png

a5.png

I still like all of them to be honest. Those rota looking ones look really good same with the rotiform reps and concave XXRs but the other two look good as well.

On the site they all come in the same sizes,offset and width. All the same price as well.

Think in just too fussy

White 182 Rep
I have a set of rota grid v's for sale at the moment, there currently in gunmetal grey but in need of a refurb, just letting you know incase you decide on the rotas mate :)

Cheers.

I have a set of rota grid v's for sale at the moment, there currently in gunmetal grey but in need of a refurb, just letting you know incase you decide on the rotas mate :smile:

Cheers.
Cheers for letting me know mate, Do you have any pics of them? Also what's size/width/off set are they.
Did you have any fitting issues wth them as i have heard some people having a few problems fitting rotas.
cheers

White 182 Rep
Cheers for letting me know mate, Do you have any pics of them? Also what's size/width/off set are they.
Did you have any fitting issues wth them as i have heard some people having a few problems fitting rotas.
cheers
the specs are:
4x100
16x8 et 20

They should fit your non sport if you have rear drums with no problem as they are from my 1.2 nonsport, the only issues are when fitting to sports with calipers at the back because they dont clear the brakes. I can go out and take a few snaps of them now ill pm you the photos in about half hour as they need a good clean. The wheel faces are in good condition but all wheels have curbing on the outer edge so the price will be dropped alot so you have money for a refurb if your intrested.

the specs are:
4x100
16x8 et 20

They should fit your non sport if you have rear drums with no problem as they are from my 1.2 nonsport, the only issues are when fitting to sports with calipers at the back because they dont clear the brakes. I can go out and take a few snaps of them now ill pm you the photos in about half hour as they need a good clean. The wheel faces are in good condition but all wheels have curbing on the outer edge so the price will be dropped alot so you have money for a refurb if your intrested.

Ah i thought non sports had fitting problems as well.

I was looking at 15s idealy as i have a set of brand new tyres ready to swap over on to new wheels + anything bigger than 15s and i have really bad scrubbing issues. In the long run i would be better just buying new cause i would need new tyres all round and a refurb. :-/ But if you are still wanting them sold i might actually know someone who owns a glanza that could also be interested hes always on the lookout for jdm wheels.

White 182 Rep
Ah i thought non sports had fitting problems as well.

I was looking at 15s idealy as i have a set of brand new tyres ready to swap over on to new wheels + anything bigger than 15s and i have really bad scrubbing issues. In the long run i would be better just buying new cause i would need new tyres all round and a refurb. :-/ But if you are still wanting them sold i might actually know someone who owns a glanza that could also be interested hes always on the lookout for jdm wheels.

Ah shame about them being 16's mate. If you could pass a word on that would be much appreciated mate as i am looking to sell them asap.

Cheers.

Yeah its a Pitty! If they were in 15s i could have possibly bought them off you.

I have let my mate know and he is interested, you still able to pm me with pics and how much youd be looking for for them?

Cheers mate.

Ah shame about them being 16's mate. If you could pass a word on that would be much appreciated mate as i am looking to sell them asap.

Cheers.
Yeah its a Pitty! If they were in 15s i could have possibly bought them off you.

I have let my mate know and he is interested, you still able to pm me with pics and how much youd be looking for for them?

Cheers mate.
If @Wee_Billy_92 mate doesnt want them, i may be interested but very price dependant

White 182 Rep

Cheers mate.
ill pm you some photos now ive cleaned 2 wheels the other 2 are still dirty but ill take a picture of them all and clean them up.