ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Request - Trophy wheels

Evening chaps and chapesses,

Would one of you PS wizzards be so kind as to 'shop these wheels into a few colours.

I have a track set that I'm DIY refurbing next week so thought I'd go for something a bit different for no reason other than they'll not see the road and not many trophy's have particularly adventurous colour schemes.

Initial thoughts:

Porsche Mexico Blue
Renault Storm Grey
Focus RS Green
Renault Capsicum Red
Cream (~of an unknown description lol)

9408609883_0cd283dcef_z.jpg

Trophy on 15's_09 by Sam_Wick, on Flickr

Cheers
Sam

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Please do them pink. Will match the door handles.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Trophy_blue_zps804ce68a.jpg

Trophy_grey_zpsd5cefdac.jpg

Trophy_green_zps49c38953.jpg

Trophy_red_zps72170ef5.jpg

They're not the best! And I couldn't for the life of me do a cream version :(

Cheers Ben! I'm swaying towards blue!

I loved bombers on multicoloured wheels but I'd feel like I was ripping it off big time lol!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Sack the F1's off and do what dave should have done...

tropheybla.jpg

But PINK!

Clio Trophy
please tell me you are not selling your trophy alloys because u are keeping them on there?? :(

please tell me you are not selling your trophy alloys because u are keeping them on there?? :(

Trophy turinis are up for sale to free up garage space. I have two sets of f1's.

1x silver with pe2's for road
1x currently undefined blue with R888's for track

I honestly prefer the drive on 15's, that combined with the tyre price saving and the fact I think I'll keep 067 for the foreseeable future it really is a no brainier to get rid.

In terms of visual appeal I'd ideally like to swap to 15" turinis or 2118s.

Clio Trophy
seems like a waste, will devalue the car when you come to sell it, will put people off buying it

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Snore. Trophy's are worth no more than a pack of biscuits now anyway. Do them pink Sam.

seems like a waste, will devalue the car when you come to sell it, will put people off buying it

Yeah, I'm aware of that fact and it was a consideration so I completely take your point.

But I'm very limited on storage space and I won't be selling it any time soon so I might as well enjoy it how I want to. If I do I will repurchase a set prior to sale.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Sam, your behaviour is simply unacceptable! You drive a Trophy FFS, you must conform, it must remain standard or you face dire consequences.

Who the hell do you think you are carrying out modifications at the top of the CS layer cake? It's a Trophy, not a cheap, French hot-hatch. Get with the program, man.

;)

Clio Trophy
not getting at him for modifying, just saying it be better to keep the orignal parts for when sale time comes round

Hahaha that's properly made me chuckle Tim.

Some horrific blue rattle cans have been purchased and most of the prep work is done. No going back now!!

Nyall

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Ph1 172
Out of those colours, blue.

But gold is a good shout too!