ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshopers

b/g 182, meg tourer
im thinking of refurbing my ultraleggera's, the 2.0 16v on the bullet and dash strips, gear stick insert and steering wheel insert all in white!

here is a couple of pics of my car, i would really appreciate it if someone could have a go at doing the wheels white to give me an idea what its going to look like on a black/gold

DSC00868.gif

DSC00869.gif

all help appreciated and opinions/ideas welcome

b/g 182, meg tourer
id leave them like that tbh. looks great

its just a thought. my mate can do the wheels white for me for £50 so i thought i would see what it would look like.
it would be nice to see my interior das stripos etc a different colour but not a lot works with black! maybe graphite, the same colour as my wheels but they are not far off that anyway. lol

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Noooo Don't do it Luke.... I don't think White will Suit teh Ultra's, White Interior Strips n Stuff Yes

SchwepTek™
Very quick go! Still don't know how to change things white LOL! The normal method makes everything go greyscale. Ah well......

DSC00868.gif

b/g 182, meg tourer
thanks schweppy :) as i thought tho im not all that keen on the white on black. thanks for that tho!

andy- i know mate, i want to keep the stealth look, just curious how white would look. the other options are black (uber-stealth) or just leave them like they are

Ph1 Sport
not to bother mate, i quite like it too tbh, i like white wheels and would only ever think about getting em on a black car

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yeah Stealth is the way forward I think... Need to get yourself to the EA Meet on June 1st and get some Pics with Greeny172's Stealth Machine aswell

£50 for a Refurb? All 4? Your friend fancy doing some 182 wheels that are desperately in need? :)

b/g 182, meg tourer
oooo, i will check the local meets section for the EA meet, well up for that as long as i can make it. yeah greeny's 172 looks really nice! will be good to see yours in the metal too.

i can ask my mate but i have a feeling it will be more than £50. he had lots of spare white paint from doing his girlfriends wheels (which look great) so i thought i would consider getting mine done. his dad owns jabbasport, so he was going to spray them at work and even lend me some compomotive mo's to keep me on the road!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Speak to him if you would :)... I can Buy as much paint as needed... I had Compo MO's on my old Corsa.... Loved those Wheels