ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pi -60mm springs

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

having fittes these about 4 weeks ago i look out of works back window and into the car park 2 c that it look un level, ive thought this b4 but then when i look again parked up sum where else its fine.any ideas guys or is it just the daft handbrake that is good 4 handbrake turns very good actually good enough 2 do a doghnut int wet on bq car park if u get the power down and the rite amount of lock when u just get to stopping--ideas let me know

i had the same problem mate, when it parked up it can look even or uneven depends on where you park, the back seems to be higher then the front sometimes, but on a flat ground the car is level

Classic problem with torsion beam cars. The rear jacks itself up when parked up an incline.

If you mean unlevel front on, i had that on my old clio phase one with standard springs, just depended on where i was parked...

Lionel Richie

The back left is lower than the back right on my car, then its the opposite on the front??? Weird??? its only about 5mm out

Fred, perhaps you fitted the springs the wrong way round... one front one and one back one at the front, same at the back..?? !

Lionel Richie

Na, i thought that, but ive swapped them all and tried every different combination, but its still the same. I rekon its got something to do with allowing for the weight of the driver + fuel, i filled my car up for the first time in ages tonight, ill have a look tomorrow to see how it looks. If you think about it, a full tank is 40L-50L which is 40-50kg ie a 13year old (guess) plus driver (im 70kgs ish) so total =110-120kgs (the fuel tank is on the right hand side of the car at the back which would explain why its higher on the right back corner)