ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PI*SED OFF!!!!!!!!

Alfa Mito 155TB

Pursue it, and everyone else on here should stop putting forward namby pamby reasons why she shouldnt be prusued for damages..have you all forgotten how it is to be british or something?

Ph1 172

The girl was kicked out by her mum a few months ago because her mum did not want a low life scum bage living with her, she now deals in drugs lives in a halfway house with crack addicts and has no posessions.

I believe that I will be failed by the british justice system now and that I will have to sell the cup. Words can not describe how I am feeling now but what I do know is that I want her kiled!!!!!!

Remapped derv Golf

What the F**k! At 16! Now thats class! Just shoot her now save court and prisons time when shes older. Complete waster!!

Ph1 172

The thing is she is living off the state she was up the duff at 14 and if she does go to prision its gonna be us poor sods that end up paying to keep her there.

Why on earth did we not keep the death penalty, I mean this simple method could turn are country into a nice place to be for once.

[Edited by Nathan H on 02 May 2004 at 11:30am]

Ph1 172

Come to Harlow mate, its full of them. OH the only thing is there normally 13 when they get up the duff!!!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by tumbleweed on 01 May 2004

RING THE POLICE

You are injured, she had no tax, no insurance, no mot, not old enough...a nice fine and a good ban will crucify her when she does learn to drive...

Also if you have legal protection on your policy..they will persue her direct for damages, when it goes to court and is awarded..if she doesnt pay then you can get a CCJ against her and then send the baliffs in.
Unfortunately the police are likely to be completely uninterested. It would seem like you have her bang-to-rights, but it appears these days that the type of offences she commited are too much effort and time for the police to pursue compared to any punishment she would get. Or at least thats how it seems these days .

Another story:

A friend of mine was hit by an uninsured driver (he gave false details) who was high on drink and drugs in a car of dubious ownership - my mate called the police, explained the situation and the police response "so long as you have exchanged details we have no need to come along"!! WTF!

He is now going to have to claim from the MIB (?) to recover his insurance costs, His insurance company dont want to pursue it further with the police. He is considering claiming from the police on the grounds that they didnt carry out their duty to him under their own force policy to promote public safety, reduce, detect and inverstigate crime.

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Nathan H on 02 May 2004

Come to Harlow mate, its full of them. OH the only thing is there normally 13 when they get up the duff!!!!!!
Dont see why they should be allow to keep them! Theres all these rich couple who cant have children and would give anything for one!

Silly little tart! Shouldnt have even bring near a bloody car with that record!

Feel like breaking her legs myself!

The motor insurers bureau was set up to assist in such situations, i havnt had to deal with one of their claims for a few years but i believe that as your have your own insurance in place your own insurance company will pay for the damage to your vehicle and they could as well decide that it was non fault so your ncd would stay as it is, for any injuries go to the motor insurers bureau

http://www.mib.org.uk/index.asphttp://www.mib.org.uk/index.asp

Ford Fiesta

did u say the police attended at the scene, im sure they would be more than happy putting her in fornt of the courts for all them offences!

Ph1 172

The police did attend the scene and said that they were totally with me for seeing these scum bags get put down!!!

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member

Very sorry to hear about that mate.

The sooner we get insurance discs in the windscreen the better, i really hate people driving without insurance, because its always the poor guy that gets screwed.

If i were hit by someone with no insuramce, i would be fooked, i am TPFT, so no car for me.

When i had my accident, i was under the drink drive limit, car was well maintained, MOTd, Taxed and i was F/C insured, what did i get for my troubles, 5 points and £215 fine, because i had to plead guilty because the Poice didnt wanna do their job properley and just told everyone it was my fault (which i still deny).

Youd have thought been as i was insured, they would have been able to let the insurance companies sort it out and get on with catching some people who do real damge on the roads, people like this daft tart (which is by no-means strong enough terms). I not only got 5 points and a fine, but also got my insurance put up by a ridiculous amount.

[Edited by Deeg on 02 May 2004 at 11:30pm]

Street Triple R

Quote: Originally posted by Deeg on 02 May 2004

The sooner we get insurance discs in the windscreen the better,

does anyone know if/when this is going to happen? bloody good idea i think

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Quote: Originally posted by EightBall on 02 May 2004

RING THE POLICE

You are injured, she had no tax, no insurance, no mot, not old enough...a nice fine and a good ban will crucify her when she does learn to drive...

Also if you have legal protection on your policy..they will persue her direct for damages, when it goes to court and is awarded..if she doesnt pay then you can get a CCJ against her and then send the baliffs in.
Unfortunately the police are likely to be completely uninterested. It would seem like you have her bang-to-rights, but it appears these days that the type of offences she commited are too much effort and time for the police to pursue compared to any punishment she would get. Or at least thats how it seems these days .

Another story:

A friend of mine was hit by an uninsured driver (he gave false details) who was high on drink and drugs in a car of dubious ownership - my mate called the police, explained the situation and the police response "so long as you have exchanged details we have no need to come along"!! WTF!

He is now going to have to claim from the MIB (?) to recover his insurance costs, His insurance company dont want to pursue it further with the police. He is considering claiming from the police on the grounds that they didnt carry out their duty to him under their own force policy to promote public safety, reduce, detect and inverstigate crime.
Market Insurance Brokers, mate of mine works for them.

I find the worse thing about all this, the fact we all have to pay an additional hidden charge for protection against un-insured losses and yet when it happens they charge us more for premiums.

To me, if we pay in to the fund then if/when it happens we should not be penalised.

Nathan - dont have her killed, make her suffer, cut all her fingers and toes off, and then cut the bitchs eyes and tongue out then make her live the rest of her skag head life like it!!

Dirty fcuking theiving scumbag!!

Nissan Jewk

If its of any consolation mate, same thing happened to me, got my front end smashed in by some bloke who then proceeded (which i found out later) to give me completely false details, lost my no-claims and it wasnt even close to being my fault. I agree with your death penalty thing though, harsh, but fair :)

TT 225

You guys are lucky - my friend was hit head on by a drunk driver 3 weeks ago - but she died 2 days later from her injuries.

He got out of his vehicle and tried to run off - also leaving his son crushed in his car with 2 broken legs.

Even the death penalty is too good for these types of people :mad:

I hope you get your car sorted out.

[Edited by Kelly on 04 May 2004 at 2:40pm]

GR7

Shiny red R32

RING THE POLICE

Not forgetting that she committed a crime by leaving the scene of an accident that she caused.

Ph1 172

Soz to hear about that kell. People like that need to be dealt with properly but for some reason are goverment does not see it that way, and they would rather ban them from driving and sentance them to 5 years in prison.

The sooner the law changes the better, and hopefully we will see scum bags like these locked up for good!!!

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by jongsr4 on 04 May 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Deeg on 02 May 2004

The sooner we get insurance discs in the windscreen the better,

does anyone know if/when this is going to happen? bloody good idea i think
Touchline did this Jon. We used to print them (before you time though) Not anymore though

Quote: Originally posted by GirlRacer on 04 May 2004

RING THE POLICE

Not forgetting that she committed a crime by leaving the scene of an accident that she caused.
She gave her details (even if they then turn out to be false) before she legged it - Its all she had to do in the eyes of the Law!!

Ford Fiesta

true, as long as there were no injuries to anyone or any other damage to anything else pavement, lamposts etc etc?

Willy2

just picked up on this, i apologise if i repeat what anyone else has said.

You can claim via the Motor Insurers Bureau but this will be for injuries only, the MIB will apply for a police report and will only be despatched after the case is done with, now the fact she had no insurance and other driving documents and a warrant for her arrest, suggests she is not going to turn up for her court case and another warrant will be issued. The police normally have a STL statatory time limit which is 6 months to do their investigation. This may drag out for a long time, sorry! I know this thing happens every day but this is happening more and its the honest road user that is penalised every time. I work for the filth and it annoyes the F**K out of me!

How easy is it to go and buy a car and not insure it?

Rant over!