ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic’s from knockhill mortorshow 2005!

Oh I didnt take half of them hehe I took a select few (like one ha!) but in the FQ 400 you can see the reflection of badinvincible, hehe he took most of them..Ill save the one of me till last ha! nice cheesy smile!

nice pics, we only got one pic then the camera battery ran out! was a good day, enjoyed it. SLR was impressive, as was the noise from the scuderia ferrari.

Quote: Originally posted by CMRsi on 15 May 2005

nice pics, we only got one pic then the camera battery ran out! was a good day, enjoyed it. SLR was impressive, as was the noise from the scuderia ferrari.

aye was it!

Were Marcos there?

I swear I spotted what may have been a TSO GT Coupe yesterday but Im not sure, I know they have a presence in Australasia though. I live almost literally on the doorstep of Marcos so I see a lot about, but this was new to me and caught me by suprise.

Anyways, it was orange and it looked absolutely stunning so if you happen to have got any Marcos pics I would love to see them!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Nice pics mike.

Jo standing next to the GT3... you wish hah ! 1 step at a time lady.. first you have to get your driving license ;)