ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic -Clio 1 Lexus lights on Black 16v

Clio 190bhp Hybrid

Nice colourcoding with the roof!!!!

Own a blue 16v and not sure if the round lites suite the shape of phase 1/2 IMHO. Photo may not do it justice though.

Skoda Fabia vRS

im workin today mate til 8:30, you could come up tonight ?........ill be home by 9pm

how much do you want for em ?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

£20, i must have spent that much on the tint spray and remover alone! Is the Renault parts section by yours open tomorrow?

Skoda Fabia vRS

it should be

an as long as they look ok ill have em for £20 mate

text me if your comin down tonight, or leave a message on ere

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

well im gonna stick the decat back on now ive finally passed the MOT. Will show you that top mount. Im leaving work at 5ish i think.

GR7

Shiny red R32

You asked "What do we think?"

Definitely dont really like these lights on dark coloured cars - sorry - they stand out like a sore thumb!

:cry:

GR7

Shiny red R32

Coolspot007007

What is in the distance behind the gate in your picture?

Is it an island?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

I do like em myself but i was always considering tinting them anyway, ive tinted a few sets of lights now and i think i could do a good job of it. i wanted em more for the different arrangement of lights rather than the clear factor. But as no carbon ones were available i got these.

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

oh by the way the gate is open and i was standing in the road, i like to park as near to the door as possible so i have a little head start on any would-be theives.

GR7

Shiny red R32

Coolspot007007

For the second time of asking!! What is in the distance behind the gate in your picture? Is it an island?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

oh sorry. unfortunately not. Its a white house with a dark slate roof. With the glare off the sun it does look like an island.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Love the colour of your neighbours wheelie bin...lol!

Think the light look good actually mate. I wasnt keen when i saw some on a blue on a few weeks agao but they look quite nice!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

is that condensation on the pics of the lights in the dark on the corner looks like ??

and also looks like some little bugge rhas put a jonny on ur zorst cos it kinda looks like its capped.

MaLicE

Skoda Fabia vRS

those pics are outside my house, an yea there is a tiny bit of condensation on em but paul said they have a tiny hole either side so i think there meant to breathe i guess

an there aint no jonny on the zorst hehe, its just filthy, unlike the rest of pauls car which is always immaculate

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

i knew you should have touched up that exhaust in paint shop :oops: Id just spent 2 hours putting the decat back on so i wasnt really worried about cleaning the back box as well as the tip.

There is a wee bit of condensation right in the corners, but barely noticable. They have a little hole next to each bulb for ventilation, so the only condesation you can get is right in the corner. The lights are great at night nice and bright. They have a fog light and reverse either side, the reverse is really bright, great for parking in the dark.