ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request 172 Mk1 with anthracite wheels

jaz

Clio 172 MK1
Has anyone had their standard 172 Mk1 wheels painted in the anthracite colour.? My wheels always get dirty, I think having them a darker colour to begin with will mask up the dirt and break dust build up.... Can you guys please post some pics up if you have done this mod..

Cheers

Jaz.

Photoshop but you get the idea...
Refurb2.jpg

Chocolate Bar™
^ i'm sure there will be lots at FCS if you're going. If not i'm sure there will be loads of pics taken ;)

Elise,Pum,WRX,MCS,R6
looks lovely that!, defo suits the silver. just need to see it in the standard rims and normal ride height.

ChrisCurr

ClioSport Club Member
  RenaultSport clio 17
I've been thinking the same thing?, here's minewith dirty wheels but clean rims.

Last edited:

jaz

Clio 172 MK1
Hmmm.. I do like the look of the anthracite. I think I might have to go with it.. Should I keep the outer rim of the wheel silver.?

Jaz.

E60 diesel powah
^ tis fiiiiiiiit! see u got ur repeaters on too son, giv us a ring tomoro! sort out whats happenin