ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request ... ** 182 & 172 engine bays **

Maz

LY 200
Kully behave yourself or I will put you over my knee .. :clown: lol

A big thank you to everyone who has posted pics .. keep them coming peeps :approve:

Thanks
Marie :D

Audi TT 225
Heres the daddy :approve:

cliopic04.gif

P3040003.gif

TheBeast.gif

172 Cup
Your engine bay looks like a terminator, lol. Looks mint tho, wish i could be arsed to do that.
paint.jpg

mine has a hole on the side that enables me to put a screw through in to the hole on the piece of metal going along the battery - you can just see it between the rentech sticker and K-Tec badge just over the edge - will have a look for a better photo for you

G/W 200 and project Vdub
timsclio172 said:
mine has a hole on the side that enables me to put a screw through in to the hole on the piece of metal going along the battery - you can just see it between the rentech sticker and K-Tec badge just over the edge - will have a look for a better photo for you

cheers, i aint got no holes in the side, iv stuck the pads on the bar but it does not hold it up! might have 2 do sum drillin

stevo172-RWD

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172 rwd
iv gotta get mine polished like that! where?who?u must need a buffer wheel?:approve:

Last edited:
  Evo VI Tommi Makinen
racing182 said:
that is stunning

I want mine like yours but got board of sanding mine

Mine is going into the finishers to get the plenham and the engine mount done as soon as I can get my hands on a spare plenham.

These pics are the only reason i'm getting mine done as it looks the nads. (So Jealous) I'm gonna have to better it though but will not reveal my plans til its done ;)

182cup/D40/Hornet
;)

Attachments

• DSC00192 (Small).JPG
    DSC00192 (Small).JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC00193 (Small).JPG
    DSC00193 (Small).JPG
    56.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC00194 (Small).JPG
    DSC00194 (Small).JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 33
Here is mine, will paint the other spare one fully and put 3M vinyl on for the 2.0 16V letters.

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR
RichMcc thats seriously shiny im loving that!

Although stevo thats pretty sweet looking too you dont need shiny when you have a turbo conversion. But would be cool.

All these pictures of 1*2's just make me wanna get another clio so much. Really miss mine. But at the same time i love my C4.

Last edited: