ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request 2.0 16V Door Bullets

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Hi can someone post a pic of the above so i can have a play with some colour coding. Not in country at the minute so this will give me time to play and get used to various mixes. Or if any one is bored and fancies a bit of Photoshoppin' colours are:

Black Bullets with original writing
Black Bullets with ST Orange writing
ST Orange Bullet with Black Writing

Strange colours I know but looking to match/Play with Black Gold Body work, Black 17" Pro Race 1.2's and ST Orange Brake Calipers. Already got/done the wheels and calipers not to everyones taste I know, but I like them and looks better that they sound....... honest.

Cheers

Chocolate Bar™
sadly not clio ones, but still black gold with st orange lettering at the top:

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

not got any pics of black with silver at the min but closest ive got is black with light gold lettering:

DSC00048.jpg

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
sadly not clio ones, but still black gold with st orange lettering at the top:

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00219.jpg

not got any pics of black with silver at the min but closest ive got is black with light gold lettering:

DSC00048.jpg

Top Pic Looks Smart as F*** cheers for replies will have a tinker with leaving the 16V bit original/white

Where did you get the black paint from as haven't seen any black gold in Halfords?

IMO black with orange lettering and perhaps a yozzasport sticker somewhere would look pretty smart.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
what ya sayin sorry for bud?

if its what i think it is i wasnt callin you an arse lol i call the clio campus a "camp arse"

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
its alright dont matter ive not even got a clio yet so not much point me askin really lol

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
IMO black with orange lettering and perhaps a yozzasport sticker somewhere would look pretty smart.

The Black with the Orange lettering is looking good, but as for stickers.... I don't do them even took the Elf one out the rear window.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Speaking of door bullets, i've noticed that the mk2 ph3's have smoothed door bullets... they look good

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Mine are black with ST orange lettering (also done the front diamond), only got this pic at the mo but could get some better one's for you if you want?

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z284/greggjarvis/Jan08Meet/2008_0127Cliosport01080040.jpg

Orange on Black is definately looking the way forward. I know the colours may be a little extreme for some but if our Clio's all looked the same ie standard it would be a very dull forum especially when it comes to the show us yours bit.....

v6
Orange on Black is definately looking the way forward. I know the colours may be a little extreme for some but if our Clio's all looked the same ie standard it would be a very dull forum especially when it comes to the show us yours bit.....

Definately, just go for it :cool: