ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request: BG or PB with carbon

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
As per title really, I know there is a few knocking round with carbon exterior bits and I know how to use the search function but I didn't want to be trawling through page after page of projects to find 1 picture. Plus it will be useful to have for others.

so as per title, post up your black clio pics with carbon exterior bits, preferably the rear bumper insert :)

TT QS
not sure if hes on here all that much but the lad that runs that renault uk on facebook has that supercharged bg covered in carbon :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I took a few pics today so you could see the rear bump strip at various angles:

9540789832_31b391b3ae.jpg

IMG_3443 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9540788584_757766ee26.jpg

IMG_3444 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9537997743_4610484271.jpg

IMG_3445 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

9540786416_7d66f3efe6.jpg

IMG_3446 by Dr-Jekyll, on Flickr

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I took a few pics today so you could see the rear bump strip at various angles:

thankyou mark! Exactly what I was after
​random question time, do you ever come out and think it looks too 'light' when the light catches it different? As I sprayed my standard one satin black but it has cracked where I had to pull it off (thought tow eye hole underneath )

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
No probs mate :) I gave it a clean today and finally remembered to take some pics :eek: I can get some more pics if you want at different angles or further away?

I know what you mean but it never seems to look "too grey" but at certain lights it does look darker than grey but i think the way the weave is and the "carbon black" look of it makes it blend in, if you know what i mean?!

PB Clio 172
if this helps I have a PB (not petrol blue lol) 172 and I have the k tec carbon splitter and I think black on carbon looks great at all times