ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Modded RB 182s!!!

SchwepTek™
Come on all you pic wh*res!!!!

Wanna do some subtle modifying of interior and exterior so wack up all ur pics pleeeeeeeease :)

Mk4 .:R32
go on christophers profile, threads by christopher in clio media, and I'll eat my hat if theres not about 4000 threads by him with pics of his very nicely modded RB 182

white leon cupra R
na at the min im about to spray my silver dash inserts gordini blue and also spray the engine cover and front strutbrace

white leon cupra R
here is one of me mods not sure if does much but looks nice
IMG_0498.gif

IMG_0499.gif

SchwepTek™
Gordini blue??? I'm confused!?!? 182 cups only came in racing blue and inferno!!! Sure urs isnt a 172 cup???

Ahhh urs is a cup-packed 182 lol and its arctic blue!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Chris and andy's win hands down! It's a colour like liquid yellow. It's grown on me, but i still couldn't own it!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
lol

magic things always happen when you get down on the floor (and take pictures of my car, obviously) ;)

SchwepTek™
Hahahaha yeh urs does look HOTT but it would look better wit stripes :p How did you do the blue airbag logo on the white dash strips???

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
wasnt i in a hedge at this stage?

hows tricks lad, longish time no banter

aye, not bad sir. just busy with work at the moment, taking loads home every night. :(

must catch up soon... pub, meet etc?

Hahahaha yeh urs does look HOTT but it would look better wit stripes :p How did you do the blue airbag logo on the white dash strips???

Middo did them fella, he had the Airbag stickers made up for me!

pub meet sounds good lad, will organise soon once i get my head straight and out of the duldrums

lol, it told me i couldnt post another because its the same as the first, had to put a full stop in it haha

and yeah, hes a legend, hes said hell help out with the car getting back to the way it was, lost one of his badges he did for me in the crash :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
gutted :(

how's the repair going on? if you need any help/lifts etc whenever, you have my number lad

M

mini-valver

I'll help out if you need anything dude, just give me a shout!

Chris's car is like his face after one of our nights in, gorgeous and covered in white stuff.....

;)