ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked her up! Exige's replacement!

Well just back from the garage, so none of my own pics, but here she is! :) the noise is just immense! And its awesomely quick aswell! Handling isnt anywhere close to the exige though :)

www.pistonheads.com/sales/507253.htm

Someone fancy hosting the pics? I'm on my phone

Last edited:
  172 Cup
TVR T350

507253-6.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sexy Car.... Love the Sound of these when they are Running ;)

This better not be another ollie

tbh id of kept the exige instead of that

doing too many motorway miles and the exige was no use for that! Totally different car though

Peebles - I dont know if I will, or not, during the week means less abz's seem keen :(

B

Brown.

Get some vids up before you go back off shore, excellent replacement, more upgrade i say ;)

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Bloody awesome! Good work Justine trouser worm.

I will deffinately have one by xmas!!

Evo 8 Jap Crap
This better not be another ollie

tbh id of kept the exige instead of that

doing too many motorway miles and the exige was no use for that! Totally different car though

Peebles - I dont know if I will, or not, during the week means less abz's seem keen :(

doing to many motorway miles?

a tvr is not a motorway mile cruncher lol

Lotus Elise 111R
Looks very nice Justin, interesting swap that! Be very interested in the running costs as you put the miles on her....

Golf R soon...
Evil looking car! Sports exhuast as well, going to hear you coming...from a mile away!

VRS
nice one fella its a gorgeous car, dont think the colour does it justice tho, my bro in law has a silver one, i love it, i can only find pics from its pistonheads ad when he picked it up tho:

Turbos.
Got one, but TBH the i didn't like the way the horn sounded so took it back th next day.

Nice motor, don't die now ;)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
good to see the rover smokescreen worked a treat then ;)

tasty stuff chief.

look forward to seeing it in the flesh

05 IO 182 cup
awesome car matey you are brave though (running costs reliability etc) - TBQH i would have kept the exige as well. just my opinion

good to see the rover smokescreen worked a treat then ;)

tasty stuff chief.

look forward to seeing it in the flesh

Hopefully at the Peebles meet! Not sure if i'll make it or not yet..

hmm I think you need your faculties looking at fella. Crazy swap imo. Its gonna break you. ;)

Dont say that :(

nice one fella its a gorgeous car, dont think the colour does it justice tho, my bro in law has a silver one, i love it, i can only find pics from its pistonheads ad when he picked it up tho:

Andy yeah i know what your saying, should be a lairy colour, but personally I like it! :) the photos dont really do it justice, going to take some better ones today. The gf has dubbed it the batmobile!

awesome car matey you are brave though (running costs reliability etc) - TBQH i would have kept the exige as well. just my opinion

Like i said, the exige is not much use on the motorway, it was a 700 mile round trip for the car, and the exige almost cripples you! :( TVR was really comfy on the way back..

Unfortunately some foreign caravan's wheel trim popped off and smashed into the front :( cracking the number plate, and leaving alot of scratches..