ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked her up! Exige's replacement!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Immense!!! Not as loud as i thought...Steering is pin sharp and double clutching and blipping the throttle is a JOY!

its actually quite quiet on the inside eh? Alot louder from the outside though..

I'm still not 100% sure about it yet tbh..

LOL @the ollie picture

lol. The comment...It doesn't handle as well as the lotus made me chuckle a little! No s**t sunshine!

And your dad's comment, I like, better than that Jumped up gokart he used to have! haha

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
According to evo the exige S is 2 seconds a lap quicker than the t350.

So on the road i doubt it would equate to a massive difference,although i reckon the lotus would give a standard driver more confidence...

B

Brown.

According to evo the exige S is 2 seconds a lap quicker than the t350.

So on the road i doubt it would equate to a massive difference,although i reckon the lotus would give a standard driver more confidence...

Justin had a N/A Exige.....on track the N/A Exige and supercharged are fairly matched, on road the exige s's torque is ALOT more noticable, think justin will notice alot more drivable performance on road compared to his old exige.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
They are something like 9 seconds to 100mph.So they are in supercar country.

Great upgrade if you ask me