ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked her up! Exige's replacement!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
;) Not that i knew about this agess ago! lol! Total awesome choice...I have a little more respect for you now! not much tho! ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
stunning, love tvr's
its on my list of things to do before i die, own a tvr at some point! even if its only for a few months

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
f**k me it was fast!

Justin: Want a shot
Ali : Nah not today

Went for a 10min burn

Justin: Sure you don't want a shot
Ali: Aye goooo On then! lol

Felt totally different to the other one i drove, Immense! Defo next yr, power is so linear! from 30-100 at the snap of the fingers! POP BANGG!!!

Lol at the window not closing! Bloody TVR!
Can't wait to see it PC'd and with a small plate on it...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Immense!!! Not as loud as i thought...Steering is pin sharp and double clutching and blipping the throttle is a JOY!

Mk4 .:R32
gotsta love the good old TreVoRs

built in blackpool weren't they?

I saw a massive convoy of TVRs in blackpool last summer, I'm not joking at least 100 TVRs cruising down the prom. What a noise/sight that was.

Turbos.
No, this is Ollies...

race_car_bed_3.jpg

race_car_bed_2.gif

Immense!!! Not as loud as i thought...Steering is pin sharp and double clutching and blipping the throttle is a JOY!

its actually quite quiet on the inside eh? Alot louder from the outside though..

I'm still not 100% sure about it yet tbh..

LOL @the ollie picture

f**k me it was fast!

Justin: Want a shot
Ali : Nah not today

Went for a 10min burn

Justin: Sure you don't want a shot
Ali: Aye goooo On then! lol

Felt totally different to the other one i drove, Immense! Defo next yr, power is so linear! from 30-100 at the snap of the fingers! POP BANGG!!!

Lol at the window not closing! Bloody TVR!
Can't wait to see it PC'd and with a small plate on it...

You need to stop right there dude !! I'm nursing a semi over them already, your just making things worse ;)

- Pmsl @ bert, leg end !!!