ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked up these yesterday

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Picked these up yesterday from Top Marques in Stoke. They came recommended by Mido and Makavalli :) Awesome price (£45 a corner) and were turned round in a day. These were my knackered spare set of alloys, flaking paint, curbed etc. Came up a treat :)

DSC01639.jpg

DSC01640.jpg

DSC01641.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

Still have my Silver set, so best of both worlds. Thought i'd try Black gloss as i've had a few cars with Anthricite alloys. Also didnt want it looking like an R27. Just spraying up the centre caps myself this week (they can do them but thought i'd save some coinage and do them myself!) Should have them fitted in the next few weeks. Think they'll work well with the Red Brembos :cool:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Very Nice.... Will look Amazing on the Car I should think

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Sweet dude :)

Have you thought about spacers as well? I was just looking at your car in your HID thread and thought spacers would maybe look rather sweet.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not 100% tbh!!! I think no more than 15mm would be OK. The 25mm that everyone uses look far too much imo. It *may* be a future mod. Love the way it handles though, not sure if i want to add them into the mix :)

WR1 impreza
So they sorted the curbing and a colour change all for £45? I guess it would be more to remove then refit tyres onto the alloy wouldnt it

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
£45 a wheel. They are sandblasted, coated, then Powder coated and then Baked. Yes its more for remove/refit etc.

Lionel Richie
are you sure thats powdercoat? as they've only done the back and the face of the wheel

i'm £42.50 per wheel inc tyres of and on, and the entire wheel gets coated

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Indeed. I remember the 'finish' i had on a set of Silver Turinis from a certain place in Birmingham. Full of drips, even had a few dead flies in the finish ;) :quiet:

very nice pal:)

it is deffo powdercoat...ive had verious sets done at top marques over the past years and as stated it is deffo powder;)

White Sti Hatch
Dosnt stop you from washing it and getting some pics of thes HIDs at night like you said you would !

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
mint colour mate, i think the gloss is better than matt black imo.
done a good job there they have, and tht is cheap, got the address for the place?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes £45 per wheel lol

true......true, he has been wiring my shed for like 2 months!!:rolleyes: :rasp:

I haven't started it yet!!! its not lawnmower sized..... All good things come to those who wait etc etc. Like the Cup :quiet: ;)

White Sti Hatch
Yes £45 per wheel lol

true......true, he has been wiring my shed for like 2 months!!:rolleyes: :rasp:

I haven't started it yet!!! its not lawnmower sized..... All good things come to those who wait etc etc. Like the Cup :quiet: ;)

So its a standard sized she cant be that hard to get done in a couple hours....Wheres these pics btw im still waiting !

M

mini-valver

Awesome kev! Get em' on!

Dont listen to receptionist Kev he's still got to price me up a cambelt I asked about 3 weeks ago for ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Awesome kev! Get em' on!

Dont listen to receptionist Kev he's still got to price me up a cambelt I asked about 3 weeks ago for ;)

Knows. Apparently receptionist Kev has a bad back, must have had a fresh delivery of Pens to carry in? :rasp:

Nooo! Looks great on silver! :(

Makes me laugh everytime with you lot all calling each other Kev! :D

Not to worry, still have the standard Silver set. Just had them refurbed as they were looking sorry for themselves lol. Probably flog them on in 6 months ;)