ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking up a 182 tomorrow.

Clio 182
Paying £1900, in need of a cambelt (72k, FSH up until now and pretty clean bar the typical melted steering wheel)
It's a non cup model, doesn't really bother me as I planned on swapping out the suspension anyway. All the toys inside, silver, decent lil beast!
I've been around in the jap scene for a while, had everything from DC2 Integras and Glanzas all the way up to my home built boosted Toyota Altezza RS200.

Bought the Clio as a daily for now but I'll slowly be building her up to be more interesting! Thought I'd say hello anyway! I'll stick some pics up tomorrow might road trip her out to Wales for a proper initiation!

Cheers chaps, Craig

Clio 182
Birmingham/Gloucester, spend most of my time in Gloucester now but I'm picking it up from Brum!
Cheers for the welcome mate

Clio 182
Cheers mate, loving it so far! Tyres are some knocked off ditch finders but aside from that the cars bob on!

Clio 182
1st impressions after almost a week of mixed driving; whole car feels high, will be addressed at some point in the future but the seating position and ride height are a good whack higher than my old diesel primera lol

Handles well, my integra or ae111 Levin would have left it on a twisty road but my god its fun throwing it around! Really adjustable little chassis and the engines a peach. Much preferred to a B18 tbh as it actually has torque low down.

All in, awesome little practical daily. Couldn't be happier with it as standard!

Best start saving my pennies and get a build thread going...