ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of colour coded done yourself!

Clio 1.4 16v Dymanique
Can anyone who has colour coded any exterior bodywork eg bumper mouldings, handles etc etc THEMSELVES!!, could you show me some pictures of how it has come out.. decideing weather to pay stupid amounts of money to get it done profesionally or do it myself (have some experaince of spraying b4)

Would rather go down the road of doing it myself, but just want to see some pictures of how its come out for other people.

Many Thanks

William :)

Done mirror covers, side strips and bullets, and handles all myself.
Only experience I have is spraying toy soldiers black when I was younger. :)

DSCF0201.jpg

DSCF0203.jpg

13447206a8715507748l.jpg

Lots of Alfas
On my old Clio I cc'd the foglight holdings, mirrors and side strip myself. The bumpers were done by my mates dad. All I can say is try and get the paint from a bodyshop as my old car which was Monaco blue, there was about 8 different shades of it. Monaco blue bought from Halfords didnt match up to well. Another thing is you will need lots of patience and the parts will be off the car for at least a week.

xlatextclio.jpg

Image0052.jpg