ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of exhaust please

Bumder With A Buffer
As the thread title really!

I have a yozza on mine and i can't tell if i like the look of it. sound wise... AWESOME, but just wish it would sit under the car a bit more :(

Yozza1.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
thats the only thing that put me off the yozza sytem, just looks abit outta place

Power flow & 182 surround FTW :cool:

Colourcodedwipercover.jpg

DSC05095.jpg

James

1.2 Dynamique billabong
can you not cut a recess in the bumper and get the exhaust raised up.

f0xy one looked ace, as does yours james

Bumder With A Buffer
Nice James If only my yozza would sit like that :(

I wonder If somehow I could get the whole system changed slightly to make it sit further in???

thats the only thing that put me off the yozza sytem, just looks abit outta place

Power flow & 182 surround FTW :cool:

Colourcodedwipercover.jpg

DSC05095.jpg

James

The only one to have on a 172 imo. Although that longlife doesn't look too bad, as said try to modify yours to sit recessed?

Bumder With A Buffer
looks rubbish ;) Sell it me, thatll sort your problem :):):):)

Jog right on! ;) :):)

Think I will have to take her up to my works workshop and see what my friendly welder/mechanic reckon they could do. Actually that reminds me still got my De-cat to fit! Don't fancy doing that though.. think il pay someone to do it for me.

Black Gold Trophy
I like both, james' one looks very nice and OE.. but the yozza sport has a very sort of classic motorsport look about it.. really like it! If I had a 172 and not a 182 I'd buy the yozza system.

Bumder With A Buffer
:(:(

Gutted, is it the race one?

Tell you what il make you a promise that if I DO decide to get rid il offer it to you first :) (there about 5% chance of that happening though so dont get your hopes up!)

Supposedly the race one... Got it off here but it didn't come with De-cat (as the race system does) so think it might actually be the other one?

Renaultsport Clio 182
powerflow one looks smart and sits just right.

Yozza is hanging abit low but as said you could recess it into the bumper for a better looking fit.

Longlife is a bit big for my taste but it sits nice and design looks good too

182 Trophy (#27/500)
I have the Yozza race too. I changed the rear bush to a stiffer powerflex one to reduce movement and pull it up a little higher.
DSC03170.jpg

Tell you what il make you a promise that if I DO decide to get rid il offer it to you first :) (there about 5% chance of that happening though so dont get your hopes up!)

Supposedly the race one... Got it off here but it didn't come with De-cat (as the race system does) so think it might actually be the other one?
5% is better than nothing.

Yeh the race one comes with decat if you buy new, does look like the race as its a straight tailpipe as above.

Vids of it on the move?

Bumder With A Buffer
Only have a very s**tty phone vid ....

[youtube]jMALoybOd80[/youtube]

Maybe it was the race system just didn't get given the decat (I had one anyway)

P.s the yozza website has changed now. They used to have 2 exhaust identical to the one o nthere at the moment just one was "quieter"

Bumder With A Buffer
It is loud! Remember thats with de-cat still on. Still get a few little pops fro mit occasionally.