ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic's Of My '03' Black Clio Dynamique

renault clio
Hi,

Well here are a few pic's of my Clio 1.2 dynamique with a few little mod's & more to come...

Enjoy...

8000k hid kit (removed 12000w sick of being pulled 24/7 lol)

SANY1022.jpg

Rs grill & painted front badge

SANY1023.jpg

Clear side repeater instead of orange

SANY1024.jpg

Painted rear badges

SANY1026.jpg

SANY1027.jpg

Painted Dash Strips

SANY1028.jpg

SANY1029.jpg

You've probably noticed I’ve got no alloys on the back... well I decided to paint them to match the badges but are not quite dune yet but hears a couple of pic's

SANY1006.jpg

SANY1007.jpg

SANY1030.jpg

SANY1031.jpg

SANY1032.jpg

Well there’s a couple of pic's but once the wheels are all painted ill get more pic's up

thanks for looking Alan

renault clio
Thanks For The Comments

& I should have 2 of the wheels on by friday

rrrr and iv got no pics with the 12000w hid on but iv still got them so ill do a half half pic with one side 8000w & other 12000w when iv got bit spare time

thanks again alan

Clio
Thanks For The Comments

& I should have 2 of the wheels on by friday

rrrr and iv got no pics with the 12000w hid on but iv still got them so ill do a half half pic with one side 8000w & other 12000w when iv got bit spare time

thanks again alan

That will be intresting to see!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
12000 no no lol, would be pissed off if you blinded me with them.

Have you got the anti-glare bulbs with that kit.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
My mate's got 8000k on his golf and even they take the piss a little bit.

renault clio
Right the wheels are anthracite

and yer ppl dont like my light's, hand a weee bit of abuse from other drives because of them but once's iv saved my panny's im going to get sum 182 lights :D

alan

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
12000k :|

I think 8000k is still too blue lol

Liking the car though, keep it up :D

Evo 8 MR
Have you got just the main beam in HID or both dipped and main? HID's are supposed to be illegal unless you have projector style headlights aren't they?

Should have got crystal black side repeaters, will match the theme your going for.

04reg 1.2 Black Dynamique
Car looks mint mate, can't wait to see the finished pics cos what you are doing is exactly what I want to do to mine!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
12000k LOL insane :)

Looks nice, good finish on them alloys by the look of the pics.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Good job with all the paint so far mate, just something you do in your spare time? Finish on everything looks really nice.

Really wanna get the balls to paint my wheels! :( Who took your tyres off for you mate and how much did they charge?