ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my 182 wannabe 1.2 16v

Mini Cooper
u need to take the sport badge off!!

its alright looking like a sport, but the badge makes people think your trying to have the power of a 182 IMO

RB 197 fatty
thanks for the feedback.
the sport badge was put on by the garage. i thought it came on the car like that but later found it was the garage doing it. the car is actually named a sport. if i had choice i would have just left it blank. never mind.

will get more pics soon. no havnt got the front bumper, but think the finishing touches would be the 182 bumber and side skirts. and maybe get it lowered. dunno.

Clio_Smart
How much in total do you think it will cost to get a standard 1.2 exterior to look like a 172 or 182 ?

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
Hey mate hows it going? You used to work at the cross keys didnt you? Im walshys mate Darren used to have the blue slammed corsa. Didnt know you put the 182 wheels on it. Think it looks sweet.
I just got rid of my blue corsa and bought a clio 1.4.

Daz

Turbos.
I'd get a 182 bumper and the lookalike skirts, then you'll be sorted. Remove the Sport badge, it's only glued on!

Renaultsport Clio 182
Forgive me for asking, but what's the point of a "wannabe"? Why not just get one? Surely with the cost of making it LOOK like a 182, you can GET a 182? Confoosed!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Forgive me for asking, but what's the point of a "wannabe"? Why not just get one? Surely with the cost of making it LOOK like a 182, you can GET a 182? Confoosed!

Agreed, not my thing kinda thing.

Clio Sport 1.4 16v
I could afford to buy a 182 and to insure it but I just cant afford to run it! I do too many miles and ive got an extremely heavy foot!

Daz

BMW M3
Is it even painted in titanium silver? Looks a good wannabe to me.. nice one.

Cup spoiler next and lower it 30-40 mm (Eibach sportlines).. and the front ofcourse.

Good work.

RB 197 fatty
believe me, if i could afford a real one i would!

also it hasnt cost me much to get it lik this anyway. all i have done is spent £300 on the exhausts, and £400 on the wheels. thats it. everything else was like it brand new.

As for insurance i rolled one of these down nto a field last november. it wa only 3 weeks old and was a complete write off, and i am only 20.

not sure insurance on a 182 would be too cheep. my insurance at the minute on a 1.2 16v is £1400!

I am however gonna have a good look at this new 2litre clio they are makng. Taken a liking to that already!!!