ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my car de-badged

mk2 172

i used to have a bug eyed RSI P reg. i de-badged it and put an RS4 badge off an audi on it. i used to tell people it was an import RS with 4WD. some numptys fell for it too!

mk2 172

if you de-badge the front dont make the mistake i did and not get any mesh or summat cos it looks to plain otherwise

Yeah thats exactly what I meant Girl Racer.

I reckon if I did de-badge the front, I would have to do something else as well, either mesh the grill as craggy suggested, or something else.

Maybe a headlight transplant?

A headlight transplant would be a top idea! Mainly because, without meaning to cause any offence, the bug eyes on those models look way out of place!

FOR SALE - Mk1 V6

looks good!
i was getting mine sorted next month, plus bad-boy and vent.

where can i get something to open the boot when its flush??

Ben,

i think it looks mint, the super smooth look is modern and tastefull IMO unlike the awful jap style conversions that everyone seems to be trying, but then i would say that as mine is in having the front de-badged among other things, maybe the critics will be more impressed with mine as its got a hoofing great went in the bonnet (16v) i also really like the back, how is you boot operated now? have you got an interior solidoid? did you install this yourself? i was gonna smooth the tail gate but the guy who was doing it didnt want to lose the plastic trim at the bottom and the solonoid would have been a pin and i coudnt be bothered just losing the wiper for what would have been a fair wedge of cash,

each to thier own,

lofty

P.S pictures posted soon of my slightly smoothed, totaly standard 16v for anyone whos intrested

Hey guys, I havent actually had it done yet, those are just pictures of my car which I modified using Microsoft Paint.

I was thinking of wiring in a solenoid ot the rear boot release and hooking it up to my rear wiper stalk. I did this in my corsa and it wasnt too much hassle. Though I admit I havent yet had a look at the inside of the clio lock components.

You can buy a decent solenoid for £8 from maplin.