ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my car with new 172 interior!

clio (sleeper)
i recently purchased a 172 engine, gearbox and loom ect..and i also had the interior thrown in:D so i thought id show you lot what kind of sleeper its going to be!!!!;)
excuse the dirty car its too cold to wash it!
Picture014.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Evo 8 Jap Crap
Gonna be a proper sleeper if you leave the exterior like it is at the moment :D

clio (sleeper)
thats the idea for a while..but then when i can aford it im going to keep it smooth and go for a euro lok resprayed in juan sport metal yellow:D

Interior is mint, and I love the exterior, get some chrome wheel trims, national trust/ RSPB sticker, and a tartan rug to go on the parcel shelf then it will be sorted.
The plate looks gay though, illegally spaced in a tacky font.

VRS
did u just get the seats? if so then track down some door cards and that will finish off the interior nicely :D

RS Meg 175
you'll have to get ph1 door cards as the ph2 ones wont fit.... but the ph1's are blue to match the plastic trim unlike your grey/black seats lol
looks quite nice though mate, sort exterior ;) just slam it on its arse, colour code, jobs a goodun, none of this respray and euro bollcox