ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of my cup/ wifes beetle

NOTHING
Managed to give the cup a quick clean today, hope you like the pics. I have had it now for about 3 months now and done a few things to it. I have had eibch sportlines fitted , matched inlets, group n remap, stealth exhaust, itg panel filter, and a full service. Last week i got some new rear tyres( conti sport3) and had the tracking done at the same time, also fitted my recaros and 182 door cards . Plans next are to get some good coilovers and look into cup manifold , also i have a 172 rear bench to match the seats and i am awaiting a dye kit to match the leather to the recaros. The 2 pics of my wifes car are not very good as i really couldnt be bothered to clean that as well! We have not had the beetle long but just put some wheels on it , done the roof and had it remaped ( 1.8 20vt), lovely to drive even though i do look really gay driving it ! Anyway hope you like the pictures and comments / advice are more than welcome:D

Last edited: