ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my new 182

Clio 182
Hi guys, I had a post on here ages ago saying I was going to have a look at a 182 private sale. Well anyway I bought it about a month ago and have just been able to get the pictures up. Im so chuffed with the car, its a lot better than i expected, and i find it fanasic to drive and really quick, my last car was a 1.4 RT, quite a big difference. Ive managed to put 2000 miles on since I bought it, and I only work 6miles from home lol. Anway here are the pics, hope they work

David

Attachments

• edit 2.JPG
    edit 2.JPG
    236 KB · Views: 76
  • Pic5edit.JPG
    Pic5edit.JPG
    249.2 KB · Views: 80
  • pic 1 edit.JPG
    pic 1 edit.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 79
  Clio 182
Yeah im going to try and save up for some cup wheels, I think they look a lot better than the ones on currenly. I did plan on buying a 182 with cup packs but this seemed a really good deal so went with this one.
Cheers guys

Clio 182
Thanks guys, one of the best things ive ever done buy this car, when feeling a little down, I go take the car out for a blast and come home with the biggest grin on my face and feel really happy. Im enjoying every minute of it, apart from the petrol costs lol.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Nice price on the car bud. Looks in mint condition too...know the feeling about bringing a smile to your face. Move to dubai for cheap petrol,lol. £9.50 and its full.

Clio 182
Bloody hell, that is cheap, think i want to move over there now lol. Car is in mint condition, wheels have never seen a kerb, not one mark on them or on the bodywork.