ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my new car

odd that it didnt work if you used the uploader, was it a jpg? as i think if the file isnt it will cause it not to work

Cheers guys. Mitsi it wasnt cheap but it involved my clio my 5 and some cash etc.

By the time i have finnished its gonna be a beast.

Rob lol the engine is in there somewhere. 5 gtturbo lump front mount big turbo etc

hh see yor using this site aswell as the rtoc just like me!!!

stii,i bet its no quicker than the engine being in the 5!so why bother??

just to be diff im guessing?

I have been in this car when it beet a r5 running 18psi from standing start when this car was running 14

There is only 50 kg difference in weight between clio and R5 and now im too fat to fit in a 5. + the clio is a little diferent

Who are you on RTOC?

Ive had 5 turbos and a 1.816v clio and i wanted a mix of both

Clio Sport 172

i want a turbo but a clio one but i dnt wana turbo mine want sumthing different but done up like that grey one

LOL the bonnet will be on when i collect on Saturday. Just showin off the quality Engine bay. I also looked at just turbo ing my clio but

a- too expensive

b- the 5 engine is cheaper to get big reliable power out of than the 16v.

If Anyone is at the French Car show at Santa pod on the 12th and 13th July or in essex i will take them for a spin if they want to