ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of napels red valvers

Titanium 182

any of you with red/napels red modded or standard valvers get some pics of you beasts in this thread, im currently thinking about having my valver repsprayed in a simlar colour to the napels red, but using the pug diablo red, and just want to see a few more pics so i can make my mind up that im not doing the wrong thing :)

thanks

i have a 16v in napels, i love the colour, you dont see many 16vs in napels and the light hits it well. sorry i dont have any pics but check out the gallary on the main page if you havent there is a real nice modded 16v in napels on the first page which made me decide to buy a napels 16vs (took some time to find one though :) ), looks very nice. do it do it :D you will love it

Titanium 182

lol

well the 2 colours you guys have mentioned, diablo pug colour and flame 172 colour are the ones iv been looking into, im leaning towards the diablo at the mo as its very rich where as the ren colour is orangey a bit in some lights

that napels red valver looks ace, id love some legs for my 16v but havent oz stopped makng them?

night.icon that look very nice, how much did all your colour coding cost? how long have u had it done, just wondering if it fades or flakes or sumit after time?

well i had some one hit me in the rar quarter i wanted to get it smoothed and de locked so i ended having a full respray so i cant really tell u how much the colout coding cost me

Titanium 182

mint mate, absolutley mint

where did the 17s go as them rims look 2small ;)

heheheh, also is that the prima racing spoiler your running? and what brakes are they, that car is a mint valver, hopefull mine will look like that when done

oh ok :) but what about the quality of the paint on the plastic after time? have you noticed any flasking or fading? does it all shine matalic like the body work?

thanks for the reply

there is a few pics of my naples red valver in the thread just above this one, something about clio 16v of the year or something!;)

ian youre 16v looks super sexy, did you make that boot install yourself? anyone chance of some close up pics so i can see whats going on in there ? :)

Titanium 182

ian, your valver is nice, but not to my taste, i like low on nice rims with subtle bits like colour coding and delocking,

any more pics any one?

any one with a nice valver shot sum pics in ;)?

i have a full standard n reg napels clio 16v, i can take pics if you are interested? has to be standard though cos i am only 19 and insurance is a killer :(

just got to wait a few years :)

Titanium 182

yeh mate get some pics

im only 18, but im modding it any ways, inusrance is harsh but who cares live the dream boy ;) :p

who you with

i will take some tomo,

i am with tesco, they wanted 300 quid ontop of my premium to have it lowered, and 140 to add a k&n, f**king mental and my parents say i have to declare it all if i have it done, which i supose they are right, buti dont wana get ripped off that bad.

i will just wait a year and and thing will be more afordable witha more mod friendly insurance company.

what do you plan to do with your car? i think i will just get some 17s and lower it. and maybe a little bit of colour coding. 16vs look nice without much modding.

also which insurance com are u with? how much do you pay? i pay 1700 ful comp

Titanium 182

yeh, im just delocking it, debaging it,removing rear wiper, putting a single wiper on the front, slamming it lots, and iv got mas vt5s to go on which will look good with a slam job :D, and colour coding getting a prima spoiler simlar to saxo vts one, and that it done, all ready got a full magnex decat and kn but iv got a custom indcution kit to go on :)

should be nice when im done, i done my saxo so it looked subtle thats how i want this :D

dude get a k&N insert and forget to tell your parents, forget to tell the insurance company and have fun.

£1700 ****ing how much? Jesus christ, I hope you drive your car loads.....thats mental

well i am 19,(next year it will be about 900) i know someone who pays 2grand insurance, and another pays 4 grand.

i split mine with my partents.

what good will a K&N insert be? i only want the sound

Titanium 182

epic where are these pics, just mod it man

kn insert is a kn version of the std filter just goes inside the oe airbox

yep, but there is no point for me cos i just wanted the induction roar of a k&n filter, u dont have to tell insurance companies about inserts, but i dont want one :), if u can fit a fully K&n filter (not just a replacement element) u dont have to tell them either. i will take pics tomo, sorry the the wait :) i took some but the sun glare was really bad.

pluss i keep thinking £1700 really isnt that bad compared to most insurance companies, and it is fully comp.