ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of PH1 172's on standard PH2 alloys pls

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
Not ph2 alloys but 16" oz f1s look best i recon.

Mine:
P280908_144201.jpg

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Looks smart mate... thinking 16's would look better than 15's... & there so easy to get hold off

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
yer i got mine off here where in such a state but there so hard to get hold of i brought them and they came up perfect in the refurb then i polished the center caps up at work and they look mint now.

this was them before looked 10x worse in person.

DSCN0735.jpg

DSCN0745.jpg

after:

P090608_190101.jpg

dont be afraid to get a cheap set that are kurbed aslong as they arnt buckled you can pick up a deal.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
Guys, If i could get F1's then they would be on there... or even better turinis :approve:.. but as its the run around 172 i'm not planning to spend £300+.. what other options have i got?

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
stick to standard 172 rims spray them black and lower it on the rest you have would be what id do.

e92 + E46 M3 + Cup
I really must avoiding modding it, i've spent to much on my Ph2 to go down the route of doing this to my PH1 aswell lol

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
well rattle cans and some time will save you some money so spray them black and lowering springs arnt much, im lowering mine wednesday. and because its a run around you wont need to fork out for collies. so f**k it enjoy it!