ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of some of my friends cars....

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Right i know you all dont like CTR's on here....but i think these are some really good shots!!

CTR1.jpg

CTR2.jpg

CTR3.jpg

CTR6.jpg

CTR5.jpg

CTR4.jpg

Comments?

LY 182
Lovely pictures and lovely cars. Is that guy in the car disabled or is that how he drives?

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Lovely pictures and lovely cars. Is that guy in the car disabled or is that how he drives?

No he is just really small lol, and on the jap import for some reason the drivers seat sits lower....but he dont normally drive like that lol!

a burnt one
Lol @ the wee guy in the white civic

Exactly what i thought, looks like hes holding the wheel with his knees and unwrapping a cadburys celebration, or having a quick 5 fingered......

Nah, i took that too far, it just doesnt look right, looks like hes just suspended mid air in the front of a car.

Lolz at Ali, who did u used to go school with then Shaun??

Coxy and growie or Alex?

coxy and growie, used to be good mates with growie dont see him much any more really.

r u that guy who asked me if i wanted buy his 182 a while ago cus you were selling it?

you were with growie one night up town i think cnt remember tho cus i was pretty wasted lol

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Yeah thats it mate, that was me lol. I had the racing blue 182 cup.

And yeah your right about them all usually having the same or similar cars...always trying outdo each other!!

Al is black.......watch that guy!!! Just jokin alex, i know you've singed up on here now!!!

yeah i know him 2, funny guy.

mite be getting a civic after christmas myself. not 2 sure though cus its not really an upgrade to something faster as such but if i can get one cheap enough i mite.

civics look quality btw especially the jdm

oh yeah like growies?

jdm's are super rare in the uk.

i went look at a supercharged jdm in chester about 3 weeks ago.

was the nutz, but raped petrol and i could question the reliabilty of it also

edit: i aint gotta 182 lol

C250 AMG & 172 Cup
Sure the cherry red used to belong to a lad on this forum, Josh i think his name is.

Anyways, that is turbo'd now.

hey, thanks for the comments guys, was expecting some CTR hating :)
anyways most props go to the photographer, ill let him know his work is being appreciated!