ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of the VX + RS and my clio CUP

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
Just wanted to post a few pics up for anyone intersted!:)

My Concourse Fiesta Turbo and VX220

Fiesta RS Spec-

Mods

1600cvh built by RGS motorsport covered approx 6k
Fully lightened balanced bottom end
low comp pistons
gas flowed head
brand new 285t2 piper cam kit
custom hybrid T2 turbo
pace chargecooler
chip
AP 4 paddle clutch
Scorpion stainless exhaust
quikshift induction kit
228bhp
240ft
bodywork

standard apart from rare european smoked lights
RS mudflaps all round

suspension
AVO coilovers and polybushed

Brakes
front -300mm drilled discs with hi-spec billet 4 pot calipers and polished bells
rear- rear disc conversion (hi-spec) compensators removed and replaced with mondeo ones fitted to master cylinder.

Wheels
brand new 16" tsw pace with diamond cut face and brand new tyres , absolutely unmarked!
Shane has also spent a fortune replacing lots of the chrome you see so all of that is as new !
as said this car is absolutely immaculate inside and out ( the drivers bolster and steering wheel are completely mint!!!) it is also immaculate on the underside with everything painted or polished. this car never sees wet weather!!!

it is also going to be on the spec-r stand at some of the shows this year

2f7c6c18.jpg

23ad7c80.jpg

fezt6.jpg

fezt7.jpg
3ccf75c9.jpg

Vx220 it was a GREAT car and AWSOME fun! but sadly it has gone but to be replaced by a V6 clio or Meg 225 CUP! but here are some pictures when i owned it:cool:

PICT2522.jpg

PICT2526.jpg

PICT2525.jpg

PICT2524.jpg

PICT2585.jpg

PICT2518.jpg

PICT2516.jpg

PICT2078.jpg

Oh and how could i forget my MUCH loved Clio 172! hope you enjoy these pics as much as i do:eek:

PICT1849.jpg

PICT1856.jpg

PICT1861.jpg

PICT1853.jpg

2005_0530Image0009.jpg

2005_0530Image0005.jpg

Well i have so many more pictures:D last pic is my Cup at FCS i hope to be there this year but will prob be without a Clio well you never know!!

Feel free to coment:)

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
Thank you, i do love a nice Mint RS! i went qa long way to find this one and i love it!

3 mint cars there mate! which buckets are they in your cup? Got anymore pics of your interior? thats what im thinking about doin to mine! :)

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
justinRT-thanks mate. the buckets are COBRA SUSUKA's but the Wide GT option, and i went for tailor made subframes that can allow you to slide thye seats forward and back like normal (i still have the SUBFRAMES if you want to make a saving RRP £65 each il sell them both for that)

Il try find more pics!

yeah thanks mate, so you not got the Cup anymore? i might be interested in the subframes, are they difficult to fit? where did you get your seats from?

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
No i sold the CUP to buy the VX220!

The subframe's are tailor made to the car and fit straight into the holes in the floor,i got the seats from COBRA i got them trade tho, but you can get hold of them most shops. but DO order the GT version + side mount subframes to fit onto the Tailor made subframe. them that will be the same set-up i had.

Tesla MP3 2021
love the fiesta mate..:)
vx is nice too.....but not that keen on the interior.

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
The backbox is a 4" outrolled!! rather BIG!!

oh and i do like to change my cars ! i have more pics of different cars iv had but these are 3 of the best and much loved!

jayV6 said:
No i sold the CUP to buy the VX220!

The subframe's are tailor made to the car and fit straight into the holes in the floor,i got the seats from COBRA i got them trade tho, but you can get hold of them most shops. but DO order the GT version + side mount subframes to fit onto the Tailor made subframe. them that will be the same set-up i had.

Cheers bud, i'll get back to you 2moro, have someone coming to hopefully buy my other car today, so if all goes well, i will hopefully be looking for buckets for my car!

Renaultsport Clio 182
All three look gorgeous. Always loved the FRST's, yours looks mint! Nice VX too, I'd love one of those!

VX220 - Fiesta RS Turbo
thanks for all the nice coments so far..

nejjam-Well the 172 Cup would find it hard to keep on it round corners even tho they handle very well the Vx220 is just sooo much fun round corners getting the back end out!! its great fun and even better with the roof off.. but straight line speed i think it wont be alot quicker but put both on a track with the same driver i think it would out do a clio its just so flat in the corners and low down power..but thats the 2,2 N/A) if we was talking about the 2.0 turbo its alot quicker straight line and round corners. but on the VX forum its know not ot be as much fun as the N/A it donesnt handle as good when pushed hard unlike the N/A's power delivery...