ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics on my new Black 197

As father and son....
that spoiler would set it off so nice, atm the front and back of the car looks a little uneven as a result of no spoiler. Liking it in black, first time ive really thought id take one of these out. get it down low and itll look utter sexpiss

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Car look ace mate; however, that PS makes it look superb! Little roof spoiler shown on the previous page would set the rear off a treat!

Do you have any plans for it?

Tys.

white clio 1.82
its a baby megane, i really cant get in 2 them. well in fact out of all the new designs of cars i think the only 1 i like is the golf gti, with the ncaps everything just looks overweight and rover 200ish

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Looks nice. I personally like the diffuser at the back. Looks best direct from the front or direct from rear, as do the 172's. Black suits the 197 best IMO.

"Rover 200ish"????????????? Looks nice. Would look even better with the Renault accessories spoiler, Megane Trophy/Cup anthracite alloys and of course, 30mm lower.

sw1

Clio 172
nah, it looks nothing like a Rover ;o))

I had a MK V Golf GTi and it looked a lot more conventional then my Clio does, the 18" MOnza 2 alloys were the thing that set it apart otherwise it looked fairly average.

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Now you've had it a while, get it lowered and the wheels spaced. Was unsure what colour to have, always thinking black but now Im DEFO sure!!!!

Leon Cupra R 225
I had a quick play ;)

IMG_3139.jpg

someone has to do this for real.. looks IMmense :cool:

looks really sweet in black...these 197s are starting to grow on me a bit now...however, i would never buy a black car again...shows up every scratch, stone chip, swirl etc etc etc...but hope you enjoy the new motor anyway.

Arctic Clio 182 FF
Did yours have the part leather Alcantara trim in it as standard?????

I hop mine does!!!

Im plotting to have mine dropped on it's 17's, want it in black too....then the wheels spaced.

These images are making me drool!!! Im living the dream in Australia but just wanna get home to get one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dont go for the Rensport wing, check out DJe's wing on his pics on one ofthe forums- its by ELIA. I looked them up, they have a uk importer who I've e-mailed but they haven't replied just yet. Its even better than the Renaul accessories wing. Has a brake light too. Very tidy.

Last edited: