ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics please... Valver Air feed :D

Valver..
got a viper through the post today....fitted it..fine no probs... just how the bloody hell do you get a direct cold air feed to it coz it just sits in there soooo tight....!!!! so if u could please gentlemen post pics and mayb some writin how u did it.....pretty please :approve:

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
You don't it's supposed to get air from the gap between bonnet and headlight...can you not point it downwards to a pipe from the fogs though?

Valver..
i fort so... but i wouldnt mind just sealing it and makin just cold air.... ive left the old air box pipe there...sooo a lil more cold air is bein pushed up... ill see if u can point it down wards some more....dont think u can... :(

naples valver
i want a cold air feed coming form the fog light area in my valver iv seen it on 172/182s. does any1 sell a kit or do u have to make it urself either way some pics/examples would be nice

rich

Valver..
Well rich the best thing to do is run it from the fog light or the blankin plate next to the fog light...thats easy i just wanna no how to get it up to the Viper inlet...

naples valver
where did u get the viper induction kit from cos they dont seem to list one for the 1.8 16v only mk 2 clios?

rich

Valver..
i got mine off here... u neeed a throttle body adaptor is well.... u can get them from K tec or 2modified.com they sell them for 16v's....

i can get a ducting up there easy....but its gettin it on the end of the viper... i can only get it to sit to the right of it about inch from the hole not directly.....just wanna no if any1 has done it and how!!!!!

Valver..
DSC00132.jpg

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00133.jpg

Valver..
sorry to how big the pics are but that gives u a idea on how tight it is... plus...ppl may say u lose BHP...but i aint noticed anything...also it sounds Blooooody amazing! :D

naples valver
looks good my friend see what u mean by tight :eek: ktec sell them want to ask them if they can do me a red samco hose to match the car:D