ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PICS WANTED OF CUP with Trophy alloys on

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Dont know what colour to refurb my turini wheels its either Trophy colour or charcoal (like gt_gaz). (car is 172cup)

Please any pics of the above please post..!!

Thanks

Lionel Richie
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3315
P1010076a.jpg

clio 172 cup
i like that too i want mine like that but the gf says she hates that colour and wont have them white either should i just ignore her

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
rob172cup said:
i like that too i want mine like that but the gf says she hates that colour and wont have them white either should i just ignore her

That sounds so similiar to my situation. My wheels need refurbing, I want trophy anthracite wheels, she wants them redoing in the same colour as they are...decisions, decisions! ;)

Leon Cupra
rob172cup said:

who paid for the car you or her?? If you tell her to eff off, if not do it anyway:D

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer
Thats charcoaol above ^^^^ but Trophy colour is a bit lighter i think sommmmmm ARGGGHHHHH decisions..!