ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures from my crash

Forgot to say glad you are okay buddy.

Am sure if you still want to get to meets you can bring whatever you are in or catch shotgun with someone?

Clio 197
Yup... you did a proper job on that one.

I'm glad you're ok. Roads this time of year aren't great.

It is my understanding that when the outside temperature drops below 7c, your tyres cannot warm-up to normal operating temperature.

Can anyone confirm?

03 Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique
Looks quite nasty mate, glad your ok though.

In all honesty, the car did quite well! Good job you were't in a Fiat, you'd have needed a brush and dustpan for that kind of accident :approve:

Is that Mondeo Estate OB, or just a passer by who kindly stopped?

Pete.

Astra coupe
my dads car. had loads of people stop both on the night and yesterday when recovering it. Not one person asked if it was our car.

As father and son....
haha hwo the f**k you done that

swerved to avoid your shin you f**king lummox. shut it.

your a frickin idiot, why would you wanna do that?

when you putting it back on the road?

care to explain?

Looks like a proper job that though mate, glad you're ok and it just goes to show what can happen in this kind of weather. Been taking it very easy in this frost in the mornings to work, for those that know the A51 from Lich -> Stafford and down past Wolseley Bridge and straight over, its tempting to have a fly but not in this.

Astra coupe
haha, Going back on the road.....yeah right, started stripping it for parts. both rear lights are fine, drivers side headlights ok and the tailgates fine too. thats about it really.

Full Fat 182 - Was..
Glad to hear your ok mate

Thats the thing about clios, they may be small but they do their job right up to the end.

Think yourself lucky it was just into a field and not in to one of the big river like ditch's they have across the fens like we saw going to Skeggy... that would have been terminal regardless of how tough the car is.

Still, your ok which is whats really important.

So what tunes did you have on at the time??? and are your kermit shoes ok?

Astra coupe
there was a 2ft stream in it. fucked the wiring and fuse box when i tried to start it up this morning. smoke just came out of the fuse box.

Astra coupe
how did you get it back onto its wheels from that ditch between yourself and your dad?
paid a skip lorry driver £20 to pull it out the ditch, my dads mondeo wouldnt do it. then enlisted the help of 2 mates, smashed the passenger side door window and tipped it onto its side then same again onto its wheels

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
ditch1.jpg

lol at the police tape.. bet that put a stop to the wheel trim robbing b******s