ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pictures of 182's

Maz

LY 200
Car3.gif

^^ My Artic Blue 182

Marie :D

Cam

182 Cup
My Inferno cup

Attachments

• Clio2 (Small)no plate.JPG
    Clio2 (Small)no plate.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 24
  • Clio2 no plate (Small).JPG
    Clio2 no plate (Small).JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 33
  • P1010035 (Small).JPG
    P1010035 (Small).JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010036 (Small).JPG
    P1010036 (Small).JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 27

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Best colour has to be Petrol Blue, Black or Titanium all with the gun metal wheels.

Audi A3 TDI 170 B.E.
Middo said:
i dont know why there arent more of them about, colour prob didnt look as nice on the paint samples as on the car lol

The cost iirc £1000 or £1500 extra.

silver cup packed FF 182
yum that petrol blue is lush 1st time ive ever seen that and i didnt even know of that colour to exist on the rs,got my hear set on a titanium silver or arctic blue.

petrol blue is a great colour, but i also really like the trophy red, wish you could get a full fat 182 in that colour!

182 Cup, (2nd one)
Wasn't sure on the stripes until i saw one up close in Newport but now ithink they look really good on the racing blue
Jay your car looks lush.......nice and shiny :clap:

Lux'd Glacier White R26
Leeds 182...Awesome car you had there mate! What exhaust did you have if you dont mind me asking?

Tyson.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
182 clio racer said:
It was to me mate, Still Sounds and looks sweet as a nut!! Did you ever manage to sell that motor or you still got it????

Nice one mate - glad its still ok!

Yeah, I sold the clio and bought a vectra! I needed the economy so no more hot hatches for me!