ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pictures of everybody's MK1's

Trophy #473
32c0d00a.jpg

clio002.jpg

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Rhino16v said:
163bhp 1.8 valver...
Cams, chip, clutch, s/s manifold, decat, s/s exhaust, piper x ik, lowered 30mm front and back, apex shocks and springs, strutbrace, 16" Bk Racing alloys, angel eyes, spoiler, skirts, light brows, colour coded, leather seats.....think thats it....

DSCF0933copy.jpg

DSCF0675.jpg

DSCF0667copy.jpg

Love those side skirts m8

clio1 1.8 16valve
This is my valver
gas flowed and ported head eckotech fuel valve nitrious oxide,ktr front and rear fast road brakes, powerflex bushes all round and more mods to come
back.jpg

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
one of the only spoliers i like on a valver, very nice. what is it? ktec badgirl or something?

Clio mk1 1.2
coop82002 said:
This is my valver
gas flowed and ported head eckotech fuel valve nitrious oxide,ktr front and rear fast road brakes, powerflex bushes all round and more mods to come
back.jpg

what side skirts are they, that you have on there

1.8 Civic EX
sory, photobucket keeps resizing it and the file is too big to attach using this forum...It's a bit poo larger anyway cos it looses quality. I might try again tomorrow and make it bigger...

Fiesta ST
Here's a few of mine. Not got many pics as I've not had her long.

These are from the day I picked it up.

Photo-0010.gif

Photo-0009.gif

Photo-0008.gif

Photo-0007.gif

93 RT 1.4 Clio & Dolomite
trackday1.jpg

Phase 1 1.4 RT
Valver bonnet
1.8 Laguna SPI throttle body
TSW Razors, Yokohoma rubber
Fully colour coded.

Soon - 16V brakes and lowering.

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
flan youre car looks the fookin dogs danglies! any more pics?? PM me some high res ones if you like or post here please :)

love them all, MK1!!! :)

Valver..
clio head said:
o0o0o0.... another chance to post pics of me Valver..hehe...

2005_0219location_location0032.jpg

2005_0219location_location0023.jpg

2005_0122clean0025.jpg

2005_0219location_location0048.jpg

You shouldnt have got me started..haha... gettin slammed on coilovers.. next month :D

That cars stunning who's ever it is..... :eek: :eek: :p :eek: :eek: